суббота, 1 февраля 2014 г.

My hands couldn't warm me


In the woodlands low, born of ice and snow
There's a maiden weeping tonight.
Snow falls softly 'neath the winter moon.

Forest bare and white, she dwells there by night,
Listen to her cry sorrow's song.
Snow falls softly 'neath the winter moon.

Breathless, icy bright. Daughter of the night.
Oh, who do you cry for?
Keening softly 'neath the winter moon.

Traveler passing through, feet all bare, his smile was true,
His eyes shone with starlight...
He waked softly 'neath the winter moon.

Love made my heart soar, you're the one I've waited for.
Stay with me forever!
She cried softly 'neath the winter moon. 

In the snow he stayed, from my side he didn't stray,
My hands couldn't warm him
He died softly 'neath the winter moon. 

2 комментария: