вторник, 1 марта 2016 г.

Привет, весна!

My name is Pinkie Pie
And I am here to say
I'm gonna make you smile
And I will brighten up your day-aaay!

It doesn't matter now
If your are sad or blue
Cause cheering up my friends
Is just what Pinkie's here to do.

Cause I love to make you smile, smile, smile
Yes I do
It fills my heart with sunshine all the while
Yes, it does
Cause all I really need's a smile, smile, smile
From these happy friends of mine

I like to see your grin
I love to see you beam
The corners of your mouth turned up
Is always Pinkie's dream
But if you're kind of worried
And your face has made a frown
I'll work real hard and do my best
To turn that sad frown upside down

Cause I love to make you grin, grin, grin
Yes, I do
Busted out from ear to ear, let it begin
Just give me a joyful grin, grin, grin
And you fill me with good cheer

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий